Makeshop is a glimpse into the future of our creative economy, where vetted creative talent can help individuals in person and on demand in the setting of a coffee shop or co-working space.
Based on the success of our first pop-up, we're expanding Makeshop into a 1 month pilot across 3 beautiful Bond Collective Locations (details below). Patrons in need of design or copy help can book 30, 60 or 120 minute one-on-one sessions with a creative -- in just a few clicks.
Design sessions are ideal for things like:
- getting feedback on a deck
- sketching a logo/wireframes for an app
- finalizing a brand palette/style sheet
- troubleshooting technical issues in Photoshop
Copy sessions can help you:
- get feedback on an existing site, blog post or sales funnel
- draft a new homepage or set of sales emails
- identify a target segment in your market
- learn to do customer development/research
Following our sessions, if a patron liked working with their creative, we encourage them to continue collaborating without Makeshop's involvement.